!link rel="stylesheet" href="style/main.css">
<!link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=EB+Garamond:500" rel="stylesheet">
<!link rel="manifest" href="/site.webmanifest">
<!meta name="msapplication-TileColor" content="#2b5797">
<!meta name="theme-color" content="#ffffff">
- Color Clock - Meeting Timer. Helps keep speakers on track with a countdown clock, and by changing color to indicate remaining time.
- Group Page. Create a home page with information about your group, meetings, and members.
- Subcommittees. Easily create subsidiary committees for your group.
- Signups. Members can join public groups immediately, or join private groups upon confirmation by the group owner.
- Meeting Creator. Group owners can create meetings, indicating date, location, purpose, and other information.
- Meeting Calendar. All meetings for a group are shown on the group page. All meetings that a member signs up for, across groups,
are shown on the member's meetings page.
- Attendees. Shown in group, according to privacy settings.
- Agenda, Bylaws Tools. Editable agenda template is created for each new meeting. Members can review the proposed agenda prior to the meeting. Similarly, a bylaws template is created for each group.
- PDF uploads. Easy access by group members to uploaded documents.
- Communications. Group owners can send announcements to group members, and meeting chairs can send announcements to meeting attendees. More communications features are on the way.